Monday, June 30, 2008

Well, I Forgot To Write Today

MY BAD.

I got caught up watching Arrested Development Season 1. Then I started watching Land of The Dead and listening to music. Damnation. I can't believe I forgot to document my day. Tommorrow shall be a great documentation of a day, I tell you that and written well! Nothing happened today. i heard from nobody. I woke up at 2 and have done nothing since, so, yep. I'm in a real zombie mood. I think tommorrow I shall watch Day of the Dead and poss. Dawn of the Dead, originals of course. So, yeah. I'm going to go chill out and finish Land of the Dead. Tommorrow: Awesome reading, aight? Also, I've fixed up some of the colors here already. My mission is to get rid of those bars around the banner up at top and do something better. I think the colors are brilliant. Also, when I start a band I'm so calling it Lewis And The News. Suck it, Huey, Suck it. Hmm... Maybe I am in the mood for blogging tonight? Listening to..The Coldplayers...as usual. They get me in a good mood. I was feeling like I wouldn't want to do this blog anymore, honestly I was. I thought it wasn't going to be good. But just changing up the colors to match really made me think it all over. I'm going to start reading a book tommorrow. I've got a book shelf full of them I haven't read. Maybe...A Conneticut Yankee In King Arthur's Court? It looks like a good one. Or maybe so Sherlock Holmes? Prehaps Brave New World? Bah, I need to start reading again. Tonight's entry is not going to be up to par with the greatness of what will be tommorrows. BACK AGAIN! I did it! I made the border disapear! Huzzah! I'm going to work on a better banner to fit with the page, prehaps a new color background aswell?!


SORRY ABOUT TODAY,
Lewis

No comments: