Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Am Anonymous And So Can You!

SCIENTOLOGY IS HILARIOUS

So for tonight's monolouge I shall come out and say I'm part of Anonymous, well I've joined. I hope it's not like the Peace Core, because I have some war crimes against me but that's for another day...probably when I'm hung over. Remind me and I'll tell that story. Anywho, scientology. It's so funny. South Park hit the nail when they mocked it. Really, It's like George Lucas creating a religon. It would probably be as bad as Scientology...so. A good sci-fi religion? Something by Joss Whedon. I could buy into that. I'm a browncoat for sho. And happy late b-day Joss! BACK ON TRACK. I don't like Scientology and I will be mocking the helluva it. Look at what Scientology has done....They killed people. Ruined lives. And they killed Tom Cruise's career. The man wasn't terrible until then. And now he's unbearable. The funny thing is in Valkyrie, his new movie, he plays a Nazi or should I say a...Sci-Nazi?

LET'S START THE BLOG!

GOOD EVENING, MY PRETTIES! I've had quite the day and I know this blog is going to be a doozy. You'll go through my daily actions throughout today's blog so I shall keep this onto a certain event that happened today and...it brought back some terrible memories. But I want to...get away from them for just some time. I've realized that if they we're to make a movie of my future self in my 40's I know who I would cast for me. Ray Liotta. Me and him could pass for father and son....Wait. I've never known my dad...Papa?


SO. IF I WERE TO MAKE A BAND(WHICH I WUNNA), I WOULD NAME IT
SE7EN CAR PILE UP

NOW I'M GOING TO AVOID IT AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. So we'll just chat. Me and you. What's up?...No, I said what's up....Yeah...Cool...Hold on a minute, I really have to piss....Back...I washed my hands....I always do...How...Why don't you....So that's where the blood came from?...And what'd the doctor say?....Listen, if the Doctor keeps raping you just change-....My doctor is great...Well, she's a she so there's no raping there....Listen...I've got a blog to do and I'm pregnant.

AX ME A QUESTION:
How tall are you?
-I'm 5'8 and a half.


HEY LEWIS, WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? Well, I woke up after a unrestfull sleep this morning. Had myself 2 Pepsis and sat around and read the news online. Then I took a shower, washed my hair, washed my beard, washed myself. Then I put on my Ghostbuster's logo t-shirt along with some jeans. Felt like a day for the cabbie hat and so I did it. I wore the cabbie hat. I got in the Oldsmobile and drove to the Olive Garden. Traffic wasn't too bad but I was a little early so I listened to some NPR. About 10 minutes passed and Kurt knocked on my window I got out and saw...someone else. It was his girlfriend Gwen. She wanted to meet me after she heard Kurt and Chris are going to film me. Man, she's pretty hot. Nice little blonde gal. So, I guess you are asking now..."Lewis, how sad of a life do you live? Don't you have a gal?" Nope. She moved away 6 months ago, almost exactly. More on that later....I'm getting teary eyed. So, we're in Oliver Garden. I stock up on the mother fucking salad 'n bread sticks. Then I order. I ordered the Chicken Parmasean, never a lose there. It was delicous. I had a glass of wine, it was a blush and very good. I don't remember what Gwen and Kurt ordered. So we started talking, we didn't accomplish anything really so we just chit chatted. Gwen was really interested in me, I guess Kurt hyped her on such a figure I am. I didn't want to ruin the first half of my novel but she made me and I told her all about my up bringing and such. She didn't know what I did for money and I dont think you do. So I guess let's get another...
AX ME A QUESTION2:
What do you do for money?
-See, Ross made me put the Christmas tree back into the attic in January, I was depending on cash from him around then. I'm up in this empty attic that he had never been into. And there was a plastic container filled with binders of baseball cards. Very old ones. I took 'em, since Ross said "Find it, it's yours" and I sold them. I got 4,500 dollars for all of them. I've been coasting on that for the past 6-7 months. I've only spent about 1 grand in that time. Which is pretty good. I don't pay any of the bills, Ross does. And he's a saint.
BACK TO MY STORY, RIGHT. So, we chit chatted some more. She's still in college as a lit major, wants to be a writer. Very awesome I say. Very. We ate and talked for about 2 hours. It was quite the blast. But it made me feel all soppy that I miss my ex-girlfriend, Sophie. See, she moved away about 6 months ago to Ontario. I had met her at ball room dance class, where I was the junior instructor about a year ago. I had just dropped out of high school then and was having a ball. I had ditched my Step Dad and my mom, well they moved too, but that's another story. Step Dad is a dick. My real dad is...Another story. I'm not gay or anything. You get so much ass at these classes it's not funny. We we're paired up together and I was to be her instructor. She was lovely. Rubbish at first but she took to it. I'm great at dancing ballroom. I can put most people to dust. Oh, I've felt quite lonely today after the lunch which was great. We're going to do it again for brunch this weekend before we shoot. So yeah I went to Starbucks and mulled around there for a hour, drank 3 coffees, large too. I just sat around and started talking to the only person working there, it was a small Starbucks, no drive through. So me and this chick started talking, she was kinda cute. If I remember correctly her name was Isabelle. We talked about the book I was trying to read, Dante's Inferno, translated by Ciarn Carson, it's a brilliant translation. I reccommend it. I'm so starting a reccommendation at the bottom of each post. Back on track. So me and Isabelle talked for about half hour about it. She had suprisingly read the translation and it was among her favorites. She was 19 and in college, I lied and said I was 19 too. She thought I was in my 20's. Because of the beard. Fucking win. Grow a beard, gents. Then a whole family came in and she had to get back into work. I told her I'd drop by and talk some more. She was a terrific conversationalist by the way. Then I came home and I decided to go for a jog, but I didn't because I got caught up with a call by Ross. I hadn't talked to him in two days so we chatted. His dad's not doing to well, but i've been praying for him. I really hope his dad wins this. Ross was doing fine himself, he's lost 15 pounds he said and he's a skinny fellow. I told him about the chicks I had met the day, Gwen and Isabelle, and he told me to pursue the latter. I don't know about it thought. The rest of the day I listened to music and tried to watch a movie, Little Caesar but I didn't find it too good so I stopped. Nothing against Edward G Robinson. And then I've been writing this blog. Every blog is a bit of a personal experince I suppose.

FUN FACT.
i'm a terrific ballroom dancer
and i'm great at billiards

CASH CAB IS FUCKING AWESOME. I love the hell outta this show been watching it recently and loving it. The host seems like a really nice guy. I know all of these questions on this show. Two douchebags didn't know the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. The proper question was "In the Bible who are Death, Famine, War, and Pestillence?" Their answer? The Hebrews. Yep.

A NEW SEGMENT FOR WEDNESDAYS. I CALL IT....

MY CONFESSION OF THE WEEK:
I've snuck into someones house before. They never knew I was there. I don't even know who they are. But I did it.


MORE ABOUT ME. I'm pretty down tonight. I keep trying to picture how this documentary will go down. I just can't wait for the interview segment we will film I think on Saturday. I hope we take like 3 months to film. I just don't want all of this to end. I hope we film a second one someday.

YOU NEED TO SEE A MOVIE CALLED: Catch Me If You Can. It's a brilliant film starring Tom Hanks and Leo Dicap(tain american?)rio oh and Martin Sheen, Chris Walken, and the lovely Amy Adams. I give it a 10/10 and I love it. It's just sodding brilliant.

SEE I'VE BEEN WATCHING THIS SHOW CALLED TOP GEAR. And it's a great show but it's killing my language and making me talk very English. I say words like Brilliant, Sodding, Rubbish among others. It's quite odd. Oh yeah, I've perfected my New Zealand accent. Perfected it.

my future son's middle names are
indiana(after dr.jones)
and
snake(after plissken)

WHATS UP WITH STUFF?
STUFF IS UP.
AND SHIT?
SHIT'S GOING DOWN.

I better rap this up, yeah. I feel like I'm dragging on and on and on and on and on and.

oh shit i'm writing a blog.

TOMMORROW: I don't know. I'm feeling rather shitty, not sick just kinda down. I might go back to that Starbucks and see is that girl is there. I feel like talking to someone.

WHAT I'M CURRENTLY WATCHING(NOT LISTENING TO ANYTHING): This I Love The Millenium show on VH1. It's decent.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,
LEWIS


No comments: