Monday, June 23, 2008

Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, Tits, George Carlin is Dead

FUCK.

Last night I typed my first blog very excitedly. I was typing up who my comedic influences were and I was having a blank. I couldn't remember George Carlin's name for the life of me. I saw his face in my head, I saw him as Roofus in Bill and Ted, but no name. I said "Ah, forget it" and went on. A few hours later I checked Yahoo.com to see my horoscope and saw on the front page "George Carlin Dead At 71". I said "Shit" and read the article. He died of heart failure. I was pretty down as I went to bed. Not as bad as Charleton Heston's death, but still terrible in the impact category to me. Heath Ledger, Heston, Carlin: three people whose work I enjoyed all dead within this year. That is such bullshit.

LETS START THE BLOG!

HEY EVERYBODY! It's Monday night, almost Tuesday morning and I'm on the net(almost said on air). I'm just chilling out and listening to music. I'm listening to a pretty righteous Coldplay tribute band, The Coldplayers, who kick some ass. I love their covers of Viva La Vida and Violet Hill. The lead singer, Colin Jennison, is just great on vocals, giving a fresh voice to the song I've heard a million times(I still love it though). I give cheers to those gentlemen in the band and parade for them to create a original album. LINK: http://thecoldplaytribute.com/

LET'S TALK ABOUT WHAT I DID TODAY! So, I told you yesterday about meeting up with Chris and his crew today right? Well it wasn't as I imagined. It's just another nice fellow whose "the crew". His name is Kurt and he's going to be handling the other camera. He's a cool guy plus he was wearing a X-Men t-shirt. Points in my book, good sir. Points in my book. Then I got to talk to Chris some more, he checked out my house and according to him "a good one to shoot in". That has to do something with resell value, right? He said he wants to get a interview shot this weekend, "if all goes well". I hope all goes well. I want to start this bad boy! Kurt, Chris and I spoke about what to name the film. Kurt suggested Absolute Beginner, after the David Bowie song of same name. Then Chris thought up "Ladies and Gents...Lewis Wolfe" and "Hungry Like A Wolfe". Then I brought up the name of my blog, which I think is just clever as fuck(I'm so modest). The twosome both liked it and said we'll go with that for now. for now.


Noam Chompsky! Hahaha! Get a load of this guy! Hahaha!


I went to Barnes and Noble. I had to piss so I went to the restroom and went to the stall. And on the wall was written in HUGE letters..."GOD LOVES YOU". I guess you can spread the word while you spread your cheeks!

SO I'VE BEEN WRITING DOWN SOME MATERIAL. I've been writing everything I can think of down. So far it's not bad. Not very funny either. I'm trying to decide how to be on stage, what my character is. I don't want to copy anyone, but I keep writing Zach Galifiankis-like jokes. There's some good stuff but...not "me". I've just got to keep at it and develop my own story. You know what they say... "Ma'am, you can't get an abortion in the third trimester" . No truer words. And yes, I do have plenty of abortion jokes, so get ready.

AX ME A QUESTION:
If you had a minor superpower, such as being able to have 20/20 vision or be a great juggler. What would it be?
Well, I would have to say. I would like to have a good singing voice. I don't believe I can sing very well and no one has heard me sing, no shall they. I'd also like to play an instrument, don't care what but I'd like to do something beside cry myself to sleep. (Get a load of me!)

SO I'VE BEEN READING SOME STRANGE WIKIPEDIA ARTICLES. I came across a strange on indeed. It's called THE KELLY-HOPKINSVILLE ENCOUNTER. And it's by far the strangest UFO report I've read. It happened on August 21 1955 at a farm. The father went outside to get a drink from the waterpump, he saw strange lights and went back in to tell them of the "flying saucer" they paid no attention to it. Around 8 at night the dog started barking fiercly which prompted the family to go and look. When they went outside they saw "little green men" who floated. A shootout occured against the aliens from the men of the family. The bullets did nothing. This happened all night. It's fucking strange and creepy. I heard the music from Signs in my head as I read it. Read the rest of it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly-Hopkinsville_encounter

YEP, I'M PRETTY COOL. I have a beard, not a terribly bushy one, but a nice one for my age. I take great pride in my manbeard. I've been on the radio. Yep, the radio. And if you've never it been on it, you are nobody. Yep, I'm pretty cool. I've got really odd fashion. I wear a lot of pop culture t-shirts and with all the Fantastic 4 shirts I wear, I could be mistake for one of them. Oddly enough I don't care for the F4. I wear a lot of long sleeve plaid shirts. I love rolling the sleeves up. I've worn a tie with them once. Yep, I'm pretty cool. I'm hooked on my Nike 5.0's. I got a pair in brown and love the fuck outta them. I tend to wear a lot of hats. I'm keen on ones with shitty writing on them or ones from the 80's. Like I have a trucker hat that has the leg lamp from A Christmas Story on it and says "NOT A FINGER!". That's my best hat. I wear those rich black frame professor glasses sometimes. I don't own a camera, I have my picture being taken. Yep, I'm pretty cool.

TOMMORROW: Don't know much. I hope to talk to Kurt and Chris more. I'm super hyped for this to happen. Oh and I might be grilling out. I cook a mean hot dog.

WHAT I'M LISTENING TO AT THIS EXACT MOMENT: Sunrise by Duran Duran; Live At Concert For Diana July 1st, 2007

REACHUPFORTHESUNRISE,
Lewis
(PUT YOUR HANDS INTO THE BIGSKY!)






No comments: