Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm A Schwinner

I DID THE IMPOSSIBLE.

Yep. I did. See, before starting my long(epic) day. I went out on my classic Schwinn bicycle around the neighborhood. I love that thing. I restored it myself in November of last year, took a while to do but I love it. I love it so much. So where was I? Oh yes! So, I'm out on the Schwinn and I brace for a curb, lifting up the front wheel, and WHAM! I do a wheelie! I keep it up for a good 20 seconds as I ride. Then as I land it down, I swerve it and the wheel screeches of awesomeness. I would've cut up my ankles from the mechanics of the bike, but I wear Converse High Tops when I ride that thing. All they got was a scratch, they've seen worse scatches and rips, but they are comfortable as hell. Pretty up-beat monolouge for tonight. I'm feeling a bit chipper. So...

LET'S START THE BLOG!

HELLO KITTIES. So, today was...pretty today. But before I get into that I want to talk about the movie and soundtrack Once. It's a incredible film that I've been lobbying for since I've seen it. The songs are just brilliant and contain a deep emotional message to them all. I'm incredibly happy that it won the Grammy for Best Original Song in A Movie for Falling Slowly. That's one of the most brilliant songs on the album. My favorite is the last track on the album, Say It To Me. It's the first song you hear in the film and it sucks you into the envoirment. I'd the worst songs on the album are those of Markete Inglova(or whatever her last name is), she just...meh. Glen Hansgard is a fucking champ and did a great job acting in the film. So good that I would cast him as Mad Sweeney if ever a adaptation of American Gods by Neil Gaiman were filmed. I suggest you go out of your way and listen to this album and see the film. It's brilliant and you won't be sorry. That is what I reccommend today.

YEAH. Today, right. Well, I woke up and had the bike ride and then I got back to my home. I had some bacon and a eggo. 2 glasses of milk and then I got a call in my cellphone from Kurt, saying they were on my way. I remembered I was going to "hang out" with Gwen today. So, he and Gwen show up. And she has a yorkie puppy in her arms. The pup's name is Sadie, she's a cute gal. So we talk for a good halfhour about this puppie and it turns out she wanted me to watch the dog today while she and Kurt did couple stuff(yuk). I really...couldn't say no, but this wasn't what I expected. The poor thing is so adoreable, the puppy. Anywho, once she mellowed out we played a little. She's so small, fits in your two hands, weighs 2 pounds. So, then she wanted to get ontop of my bed with me. I picked her up and we sat and played, watched TV for all afternoon. I didn't see Wall-E. I want to get a dog for myself now. Time flew by, people. It did. Then around 5 or so Gwen comes back to my house. I want to say it's wierd how...trusting she is to let me take care of this animal all day. All she knows I could hate dogs, but it's wierd how things work out, anyway. She comes back and sees that the dog still has two eyes and four paws, yep, I did a good job. So she invites me to come back to her house and "hang out". Now, I'm totally against going for your friend's girl and all but she can tempt a fellow. She was all "Unless your already doing something" and I never do anything. I ask if Kurt is going to be there, she says no, he's doing something else. So, I had to be honest, I had to know why she's so keen on me. She wanted to meet me. She called me last night. She let me watch the pup all day. There has to be a reason...right? So I asked her if there was something to this, and asked if she was hitting on me. And I look back, kind of roode, but I'm not one to tip toe around. She came out and said something like she's the loser among her friends(I find this hard to believe. She's smoking hot) and that she has a hard time making friends, figuring that Kurt and Chris are going to be hanging around with me a lot she might aswell too, right? Damn good reason. My heart melt like the Wicked Witch of the West. So we got in her Mini Cooper. A Goddamn Mini Cooper. It's red. How awesome is that? We went back to her apartment which is pretty swanky. She has so many books it's unreal. That's what you get for a Lit Major. I found out she's 19 years of age, one year older than me, still cool. Man, she's pretty cool. She like interviewed me almost, wanted to know everything about me. She made me feel like a true Schwinner. So we talked for about 2 hours, ordered a pizza and everything. Thought my Pokemon cap was pretty damn epic. I guess we're gal pals. I even told her I have a blog, but not the adress or anything. I'm a dick like that. Hah. We talked and chit chatted for a while. I had some good fun hanging with Gwen, she's cool like that. Around 9 she drove me home, and I wished her a good evening and headed into my empty home.

WHAT I WORE TODAY:
black button up short sleeves
grey jeans
red converse
pokemon hat
and my
pocket watch


Well, I'm seeing Wall-E sometime this weekend I guess.

BREAKING NEWS. I talked to Chris again, we set up a time. This was when I was at Gwen's place. This is really a part 2 to the above memoir. Anyway he said he's going to be at my place at 9 AM, we're going to eat breakfast at Cracker Barrell(as planned, yes!). Then we come back and shoot till 6. I'm wicked exciting. Of course I invited Gwen. I'm part of their circle of friends, that makes me happy. I've been thinking about possible questions to answer and all that. Apparently, this interview is going to be spliced in around the film. I'm also going to be showing them around the homestead aswell. I think I'm going to get a bit dressy/high fashion tommorrow. This is my film debut....Mr. Demille...I'm ready for my close up!

AX ME A QUESTION:
When are you going to buy a domain name for the blog?
-If I make it into a month worth of entries and get readers, then I shall. Alright?

ALRIGHT! So, I'm still all excited for my interview tommorrow. I've made it. I'm famous. Right. Let's pick a subject to talk about. SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN. The TV cartoon. It's a terrific show. I need to finish the first season. I've enjoyed it all pretty well. Greatly written. I wish I had THIS instead of 90's Spiderman cartoon when I was growing up. This has some good depth. I was reading a interview of the show's producer and I think creator, Craig Wiseman(I think that is his name). And he knows his Spidey-shit. Props to you for creating a excelent show. He said he's going to make it more mature as the audience matures too. I think that is most awesome myself.

i remember when i was
a kid
i used to
have a imaginary dog
named poochie
heart

I SAW A CRY IN THE DARK TODAY. It was pretty good. It dragged in some parts. It was a true story about the lady who said a dingo took her baby. Sam Neil fucking killed in this thing. He was just brilliant. I thought Meryll Streep was fantastic aswell. But I do think this Liddy woman did kill her baby. There is too much evidence that she did kill her baby than some scrap found in a dingo lair. She was too cold and bitchy. She's still alive, oughtta prison. She last offered advice to the parents of Madeline Mccaine(or whatever), the little girl who was abducted in like Spain or some shit last year. The parents obviously did it or they should be blammed. This shit pisses me off. There are millions of cases of children going missing and when it's clear the parents killed them like with with Madeline and Azaria(the dingo took her, pfft), that's when the "nationwide hut" goes into effect. It makes me sick almost. When they still look for these kids like 5 months after, get over it, the kid is dead. It's hard to accept but it's true. I'm all over the place on this subject. In short, the real children who go misssing get no media attention when the ones killed by the parents do. This reminds me of a favorite case of mine, Bobby Dunbar. Bobby Dunbar was a young child around 6 or so. He was going on a ride down the Mississipi with his parents in croc infested water and disapeared. He was obviously eaten by the crocs after he fell overboard. So, this whole media shit storm happened. This was back in the 30's or so. So people are looking for Bobby Dunbar. The police "find" him. It's not actually Bobby Dunbar, as this has now been proven. They take a kid from his mom who was a prostitue or really poor and say "Here's your son, looks like him atleast." The kid is terrifyed about all of this but he's brainwashed into this story. It's so fucked up I can't fully explain it. In the end a innocent man was convicted of "kidnapping". Here's the wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Dunbar It's one of the most fascinating things ever. I'm at a loss for words when I think about it. Let's talk about something else.

RIP CAPTAIN KANGAROO
TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY
BUT HE DIED IN 2004
YOU WERE A PIMP

Let me take a break for a few minutes.
I'm listening to a Jason Mraz song.
"Im Yours" It's good.
Hold on a minute, kay?

BACK. So, watching this I Love The Millenium show. It's okay. I got no idea to do right now. I'm too excited about tommorrow. I think I'll cut it short, and maybe revist later with another blog If I'm feeling it. So, I'll leave you.

If I WERE KURT VONNEGUT
I WOULD WRITE
A
NOVEL TITLED
"AND GOD SAID HIGH FIVE!"


I'M WATCHING AT THIS EXACT MOMENT: I love the new millenium

TOMMORROW: It's going to be the best day ever. First day of shooting! WOOOOOOO HOOOOO!

I can't believe I stopped for a break and lost all my steam damn it,
Lewis



No comments: