Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Quick Announcement

HELLO ALL.

I've had what alcoholics call "a moment of clarity". To me this blog has no style, no ping. So, after watching This American Life and reading about all that jazz, it's made me decide to develop a better format. Of course I shall keep my monolouge, ax me a question, etc. etc. But I shall pick a topic of my day, something that's made me think and that day's blog shall be "based" around that. For example, if I heard a great song, I would let the majority of the blog be on music. I will always keep up on my filming updates. Don't be suprised if you see a whole blog about what happened when I was shooting the docu. I'm going to give this blog a little more of a original design, for starters. I'll be working on this today, and expect a brilliant blog tonight on something brilliant. It's still going be me, people. And remember...

IT'S MORPHIN' TIME,
Lewis

P.S: I'd so be the Red Ranger.

No comments: