Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hello, World!

Dear World Wide Web,

My name is Lewis Wolfe.I'm 18. I'm a aspiring comedian. I'm a high school drop out. I live alone.

I have decided to start a blog for two reasons which I will now list. 1. I have been meaning to for, like 5 months. 2. After preforming at a open mic night, this guy, Chris, saw me preform. Turns out this Chris(don't remember his last name) fellow is a grad student at the city college and he was wanting to make a documentary about a random local person. I thought it was...wierd too. But he came up to me after the show, which I was only on for 3 minutes(more on that later), and he told me he thought I was great(which is totall honest truth) and we talked for about half hour in the parking lot and he asked me if I would like to be filmed for a documentary. I'm going to tell you right now, my hands were shaking and my heart pounding, so I said 'Yes'. I had to go because I'm freaking night blind, can't see for shit when it's too dark. I gave him my number and he said he would call me tommorrow(yesterday). So I've been pumped all day. We talked yesterday and I find out he's going to be hanging around with me following me for atleast one freaking month and he said prehaps 2! I'm pumped. He's coming over to the house tommorrow to talk about the "details" of it. So far I know I'm not getting paid, which is still cool. And he said he's going to submit the documentary to film festivals! I couldn't be happier at the moment. I HAD to write all this down to "express" my excitement. If all goes well I'm going to try and do this blog everyday and update on how MY documentary goes. Sure it's no Werner Herzog doc, but it's still something! Now, I have to keep you hooked. I don't know a whole lot more about this doc, but I will tommorrow. So...I'm going to talk about myself!

I dropped out of high school after junior year. I hated going and it was a waste. I'm going to be a stand up comedian, I should be...not going to high school? Anyway, I love it. I live by myself, away from my parents, in a small house in the sub-urbs. HOW DO I HAVE A HOUSE YOU ASK?! Well, it's not mine. I have a roommate, Ross, he's 24, he own the house. I'm "house sitting" I guess, and living here while he's in Ontario. His dad's got pancreatic cancer so he went to take care of him. It really sucks, Ross' dad is a good guy, and he's only like 55. Christ, this is getting depressing.

Back to me. I'm a movie buff, and my favorite movie is The Outlaw Josey Wales. And my favorite actor is Clint Eastwood. My favorite character in a movie is Winston Wolfe from Pulp Fiction for obvious reasons. I drive a 89 Oldsmobile and I quite like it. My favorite band is Coldplay and I've listened to the album half a million times. I'm a aspiring stand up comedian(think I said this already, too lazy to check). My influences are Zach Galifiankis, Stephen Wright, Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehn, Mitch Hedburg, and The Flight of The Conchords. But my favorite is Zach. My favorite author is J.R.R Tolkien and fav. book is The Hobbit. I love comic books, love them. My favorite superhero is Captain America(both Steve and Bucky[Winter Solider FTW]). But my favorite comicbook is The Walking Dead. I'm going on and on aren't I? I hate the word "dude". I love the word Sunshine. I've gone 3 days without sleep once. I've never left the country. I reside in America BTW. And live in Indiana. Maybe if I get more comfortable with you I'll tell you my town, but I don't want to wind up pregnant, aight?

TOMMORROW: I get to meet up with Chris and a few of his friends who will help with the doc. And I'm terribly excited about it all. So, I'm going to finish fixing up this blog. So...

I'M LISTENING TO AT THIS EXACT MOMENT: This Love By Maroon 5


I'm getting a documentary and your not,
Lewis

No comments: